a rare case of 2 celebration held on the same day
Which is chinese new year and valentine day
XD
I got a call yesterday from rp
My attitude when answering the phone wasnt that good
As i was to recieved the call
Damn i dont want to think about it more and stress myself out :c
There is a pevert at lose near my house
He goes around the area and has difigured 2 female face, omG
I have seen alot of police yesterday i think
Which is chinese new year and valentine day
XD
I got a call yesterday from rp
My attitude when answering the phone wasnt that good
As i was to recieved the call
Damn i dont want to think about it more and stress myself out :c
There is a pevert at lose near my house
He goes around the area and has difigured 2 female face, omG
I have seen alot of police yesterday i think
Comments