damn i forgot giving zhi hao his form yesterday
And he spam sms and call me today
Which i missed and realized at a very late time
I was helping to spring clean my home today
And hugging computer haha
The usual stuff i guess
So zhi hao came to yishun and i didnt know
I think he abit angry even though he say he is not
Tomorrow meeting him at 2pm as he need to snooze like a piggy haha
Still watching television at this hour
A show on bruce lee
I am currently trying to memorize on how to play happy birrthday
Just for the sake of fun
And he spam sms and call me today
Which i missed and realized at a very late time
I was helping to spring clean my home today
And hugging computer haha
The usual stuff i guess
So zhi hao came to yishun and i didnt know
I think he abit angry even though he say he is not
Tomorrow meeting him at 2pm as he need to snooze like a piggy haha
Still watching television at this hour
A show on bruce lee
I am currently trying to memorize on how to play happy birrthday
Just for the sake of fun
Comments