currently, i felt how lucky i was to be sitting in a class room learning
I used to hate going to school so much
But when i have to let go of it i really miss it
I felt rather weird and upset today
As i am having the fear of failing my appeal
And i do regreat for not studying for my o's but every thing seems to be too late now
all i wish is to have a second chance to redeem for the false i did
I truely wish that this chance would be given and granted
I used to hate going to school so much
But when i have to let go of it i really miss it
I felt rather weird and upset today
As i am having the fear of failing my appeal
And i do regreat for not studying for my o's but every thing seems to be too late now
all i wish is to have a second chance to redeem for the false i did
I truely wish that this chance would be given and granted
Comments