i've gotten my o-level result today
And the out come is rather dissapointing
I got 25point which is too high
I failed my english as well so non of the polytechnic wants me
So i was left with higher nitec course
A number of course arent available for me as well due to my failed english
But if i did not go to normal acedamy more coure would have been available for me
I've cried over a river today on the things which i had regreat of not doing
However, regreating on the things that is done is a fool
As what is done is done
As a persone when we did some thing wrong we must vow nevet to repeat it again
Rather than repeating the wrongs which we did
And that is the lesson i and we should keep in our hearts
And the out come is rather dissapointing
I got 25point which is too high
I failed my english as well so non of the polytechnic wants me
So i was left with higher nitec course
A number of course arent available for me as well due to my failed english
But if i did not go to normal acedamy more coure would have been available for me
I've cried over a river today on the things which i had regreat of not doing
However, regreating on the things that is done is a fool
As what is done is done
As a persone when we did some thing wrong we must vow nevet to repeat it again
Rather than repeating the wrongs which we did
And that is the lesson i and we should keep in our hearts
Comments