First day stay,
It was a great start
I and my coz yeeling play ds together
She help me catch legendary
Now i got 4
Wei hao keep bullying her but it was hillarous wahhaha
I used my little cousin rare candy etc to level my pokemons to level 100
And teach move to my poke
And i got 1dratini off her wahaha
Amd damn her dragonite sure knows how to produce egg there another 2 or 3 with her
Now her battary is flat my poke is stuck at her side and i cant up more of my poke
Second day,
Was woken up by 5th aunt
But i went back to sleep as it was only 8am
And i sleep very late last night
Later,
Yeelin, da yi, 5th aunt and me went to a frozen meat market
And damn meat meat and more meat
Well i got my 2dragonite woosh
though my goal was 6
I felt rather sorry that i went back on my promise with routing
actually i have make a promise with her that every year we go count down together T~T
But when i told my little cousin that i would come and stay to play with her
I forgot to check date
When i did it was too late :c
So everything got mess up haix
Next year bah
Later at dinner wu yi drop my phone
Damn mother fucker
Ok i hate people droping my stuff tzzzzzzzzzzz
Mf mf mf mf ccb
I hate it
Da yi ask if i want her to be my mummy
But idk how to reply
So i was left dumbfounded :x
As i am quite a realistic person i guess
It was a great start
I and my coz yeeling play ds together
She help me catch legendary
Now i got 4
Wei hao keep bullying her but it was hillarous wahhaha
I used my little cousin rare candy etc to level my pokemons to level 100
And teach move to my poke
And i got 1dratini off her wahaha
Amd damn her dragonite sure knows how to produce egg there another 2 or 3 with her
Now her battary is flat my poke is stuck at her side and i cant up more of my poke
Second day,
Was woken up by 5th aunt
But i went back to sleep as it was only 8am
And i sleep very late last night
Later,
Yeelin, da yi, 5th aunt and me went to a frozen meat market
And damn meat meat and more meat
Well i got my 2dragonite woosh
though my goal was 6
I felt rather sorry that i went back on my promise with routing
actually i have make a promise with her that every year we go count down together T~T
But when i told my little cousin that i would come and stay to play with her
I forgot to check date
When i did it was too late :c
So everything got mess up haix
Next year bah
Later at dinner wu yi drop my phone
Damn mother fucker
Ok i hate people droping my stuff tzzzzzzzzzzz
Mf mf mf mf ccb
I hate it
Da yi ask if i want her to be my mummy
But idk how to reply
So i was left dumbfounded :x
As i am quite a realistic person i guess
Comments