went to Scs today
Help clear the rubbish in the store room
And there is damn lot of poo and eggs
eww
Then after all of the hard work we get to go sake to eat buffe
Tomorrow is my 1st work day at orchard hotel and I am rather nervous
:s I hope every thing would goes well and I don't make a fool of myself
Arg headache
Serve me right for sleeping at 4 am yesterday
Zzz time adiyos
Help clear the rubbish in the store room
And there is damn lot of poo and eggs
eww
Then after all of the hard work we get to go sake to eat buffe
Tomorrow is my 1st work day at orchard hotel and I am rather nervous
:s I hope every thing would goes well and I don't make a fool of myself
Arg headache
Serve me right for sleeping at 4 am yesterday
Zzz time adiyos
Comments