went out with routing today, from 12 to 8+

We went to daiso to see stuff

While we're there we saw la bi xiao xin favourite biscuit

And we are shaking them away hoping to buy the one with the hand phone accessories rather than the sticker, lol

Routing wore the WAD t-shirt [which is what I wanted to wear, but didn't]

tomorrow I shall wear it :p

oh, I brought a dream catcher and a fake sunglasses waha

Then we went to north point long john silver to eat our lunch

Then head to her house

I fed her 3 fatty hamster

Then we used her internet waha it is laggy xD and we're trying to get photoshop on her computer but some how fail

Then as we use, her sis and frenz were watching a old chinese comedy

When they finish, I and routing watch drag me to hell

I was yelling away lol so scary the show

We watch disc one only as it's late so we're finishing it tomorrow

Plan for tomorrow, go chong pang... Routing see 3/4 pant then I want to go see my ah ma

Go shop for ingredient [making cookies] not tomorrow though xD

Ah when I got home today I realised this up coming monday is my grandfather death aniversary and I got a job interview

When I type this my tears is rumbling in my eyes

And bloody shit me for forgetting the day grandfather died :(

Comments