well I was force to quit my job today
for some special reason
And I did cry over it as I was upset
That this job is not suitable for me
Though it was tough but I did love it
Haix
Went out with my mum today to bai tai sui
With 2nd aunt
I was shock by the enlighted joss xD
my 2nd aunt even gave me 20 dollars
Idk the reason she just gave me
Well anyway I going to jio routing to night safari
for some special reason
And I did cry over it as I was upset
That this job is not suitable for me
Though it was tough but I did love it
Haix
Went out with my mum today to bai tai sui
With 2nd aunt
I was shock by the enlighted joss xD
my 2nd aunt even gave me 20 dollars
Idk the reason she just gave me
Well anyway I going to jio routing to night safari
Comments