today I work in a banquet [forgot the hotel name]

And it was like shit

It is as though you are in prison for something

I work for 7 and a 1/2 hour but my pay is calculated as 7 hour pay damn

Any way I accidentally spilled soya sauce on a guess

Damn I was already so upset about it

and a near 6O+ or 70 [idk he look very old and bald]

He mock me of what had happen tzzz

Well for the age of his he is damn childish and immature

Here what he said when I went back to clear the sauce plate etc after the incident

'oh,i am so scared later the soya sauce might spill on me'

If it weren't for the money I would have punch him grrr...

I am damn tired today

My plan for tomorrow is go for army talk/fair

Then buy flat black shoe and a black pant

I am going to rest for few day then book timing to work again

next sat and sun already book

And I meet some new friends

My soviniour today was some ribbon xD it was clear by me and place in my pocket but when I return I missed some of them

Comments