just bath finish and hopped onto my bed
With a pair of almost broken legs
I work for 5hours in pan pacific orchard
And I hated the napkin and loved the people there
The napkin is damn gross omg
The people are simply nice Idk how to describe
I got a free gift home rofl
It's a pen from the hotel :p
I'm so easily please rofl
I ate a small dessert made out of yogurt
Not that yummy just ok
I am damn tired atm
Tomorrow I will be going to another hotel I think at orchard still though
With a pair of almost broken legs
I work for 5hours in pan pacific orchard
And I hated the napkin and loved the people there
The napkin is damn gross omg
The people are simply nice Idk how to describe
I got a free gift home rofl
It's a pen from the hotel :p
I'm so easily please rofl
I ate a small dessert made out of yogurt
Not that yummy just ok
I am damn tired atm
Tomorrow I will be going to another hotel I think at orchard still though
Comments