i've went out with a gang of friends, today.

We went to doby gout [idk how to spell] to watch Twilight Saga New Moon.

Before we met and went for the movie I have to rush to the community center to hand in my educate form.

Then I met Zaki at the near by busstop. She told me that this year we would be getting $350 rather than $250.

I was certainly delighted but wasn't really enthusiastic about it. The reason being so is because those money would ended up in bank being an untouchable assets.

Frankly, I'm rather broke at the moment and could not find a job. I'm rather desperate for one proper job.

I saw a dead rat on my way to the mrt station with Zaki. Zaki was like rather disgusted by it while I walked back to take a picture of it. It was a damn fat rodent, dead with its mouth wide open.

I was rather surprised that the cropse was still in good conditions.

Well I wanted to take picture with the 3 cute, big, chipmunks status but I was ignored.

People who came today, siddiq, Vishy, Zaki, Zarina, zhany illyana and of course, me.

There was another starbucks free drinks give away, again and we queue up for it. In return we each donated some cash to the needy.

Sorry, that I don't have the habit of typing in sequence. Overall, it's a great day out.

Comments