he said

I love you

i met this girl

who is a lot like you

I thought you left me

So i am in a relationship with her

and this is the last time i can say i love you


I've wrote a better statement of the situation but whatever

I swear this is the end


I should be glad that the false alarm was on for a day and turn off


If he did like how he did the last time

I would hate him


I do wish he would stop calling me by name

As nothing matter now


I prefer to lead a seperate life in virtual world and reality

As we have to keep a clear mind of the reality and virtual


So far i've seen no reality in virtual world

And i doubt it will ever happen


I am moving on yet again with my own reality

as i have fallen too deep into the virtual world it woild take a while for me to come back to real life

I am going to my da yi house tomorro

For 2day 3night

I am afraid i cant go count down with routing :C

Lastly,
"snap snap" what happen is not real come back to earth

Adiyos

Comments