got an injection of typhoid
and
I brought office wear as that Is needed
Spent a lot of money and have not started working yet haix
I have to go down to the outram park to undergo training before I can start working
Man $33 + for the injection and I only can claim back $20.40 for it damn
Spent over $150 for my first job
My mum pay for them for now I have to pay her back later
And damn the training is at night Haiyoyo by the time I get home it will be 11 soon
and
I brought office wear as that Is needed
Spent a lot of money and have not started working yet haix
I have to go down to the outram park to undergo training before I can start working
Man $33 + for the injection and I only can claim back $20.40 for it damn
Spent over $150 for my first job
My mum pay for them for now I have to pay her back later
And damn the training is at night Haiyoyo by the time I get home it will be 11 soon
Comments