today is the prom night at last
It was a crazy day
We play until like mad
I didn't win anything though bahhhh
But it was fun
I lost my voice and my leg hurts like hell x-x"
Tomorrow going out again to meet mrs tan then after that I am meeting uncle sam
In the pwo map academy I still have work undone
But yet I am unsure if I am able to do it
As my is on her leave I think and she would usually used the come first
Speaking of my sis
I am so grateful to her
She have exam in the afternoon
Yet she help ,me do medicure , make up, do my hair
I think I am sick atm bahhhh
That all
It was a crazy day
We play until like mad
I didn't win anything though bahhhh
But it was fun
I lost my voice and my leg hurts like hell x-x"
Tomorrow going out again to meet mrs tan then after that I am meeting uncle sam
In the pwo map academy I still have work undone
But yet I am unsure if I am able to do it
As my is on her leave I think and she would usually used the come first
Speaking of my sis
I am so grateful to her
She have exam in the afternoon
Yet she help ,me do medicure , make up, do my hair
I think I am sick atm bahhhh
That all
Comments