hmm... Having my facial mask on atm lol

I went out with a gang of friends today

Zaki Zarina zany vishnu illyana

We were suppose to watch 2012

But end up change to phenomena nc16(that should be the name xD)

This movie is dan scary and I was going holy shit xD

And Zaki was crying as she hate watching this kind of show xD

I regret closing my eyes for the very last part arg miss the face of the demon bahhhh nvm xD

I am going to buy some make up

Tomorrow I am going out with routing to swim, pierce and look for job waha

I am very occupied for next week

Prom night, class bbq , Scs activities , meeting mrs tan and my mt lc bahh

That all I guess I have a really good day today and wet bahh no thx to 2 car that drive near the edge on a raining day tzzz

Comments