today is emath paper 2
And damn i lost 4mark for something very easy
Phythagarous thrm (how ever it is spelt) and something else that is worth only one mark
On my way home, while i was waiting for 806 in the interchange
I met rou ting waha
I was seeing her again as it been awhile since we last met
(no thanks to olevel of course)
We plan to go swimming after my olevel
And i have as my mum to reserve a night safari ticket so i can go with her :p
I need to work on my amath as i am not use to amath question
Sstupid sia alot of my classmate does not have paper tomorrow damn and friday as well arg i am so hungry right now
And damn i lost 4mark for something very easy
Phythagarous thrm (how ever it is spelt) and something else that is worth only one mark
On my way home, while i was waiting for 806 in the interchange
I met rou ting waha
I was seeing her again as it been awhile since we last met
(no thanks to olevel of course)
We plan to go swimming after my olevel
And i have as my mum to reserve a night safari ticket so i can go with her :p
I need to work on my amath as i am not use to amath question
Sstupid sia alot of my classmate does not have paper tomorrow damn and friday as well arg i am so hungry right now
Comments