Today, 02/09/2009

I woke up at around 5:45 AM and left home at around 6:45 AM and left home early today.

Science Practical Examination was today and I have forgotten to view which time slot I am in.

When I arrived in school, the first thing I did was to walk over to view my time slot and it was at 9:30AM and it is only 7:00 AM +.

I was hours away before the examination start so I went to the canteen to study.

There was not a soul in sight as everyone was in their class room.

The National Anthem soon started playing so I stood up in respect to the country.

I sat back down only when the pledge is finish.

Then I continued with my revision for the examination.

Not long after I have sat down Mdm Yap walk over -

Mdm Yap said: Good Morning Cynthia [with a smile]

I replied: Good Morning [with a smile]

Mdm Yap said: Good Luck For your exam later [with a smile]

I replied: Oh! Ok! Thank You! [with a smile]

Then she walk off for her lesson.

Not long after again Mdm Low walk pass putting her cutlery away and I was just sitting near by.
I saw her giving me a smile at the face when I look at her so I smile back and return to what I am doing.

As she was about to left the canteen [07:53, 1hr 35Min before exam start]-

Mdm Low said [Chinese han yu pin yin]: Zhe Me Mei You Li Mao De Xue Sheng Na Li Hui Na Dao Hao Chen Ji?

Mdm Low said [English Translation]: How to get a good result when a student like you who has no sense of basic manner.

And she walked off.

I was shock and lost on "what have I done wrong?".

Seriously at this point of a moment, I am not the one with the attitude.

Further more, I will give you the respect if you deserve it or earn it.

I won't give a damn if you are a teacher or not.

Things like respect need to be earn not demanded.

Well to me whatever your position is does not matter to me. I will treat you the way you treat me.

You give me a piece of bloody shit attitude then don't expect me to be so noble and be nice to you. Simple as that.

And where is her logic?

"You won't get good result when you have Bad Manners?"

I know that having bad manner is not something good but the way she said it make no sense at all.

Result is affected by the amount of effort you took in your studies.

She is so illogical that I was laughing to myself when she left.

Lastly, how can a teacher demoralized student.

Damn that witch.

Comments