all the movie ticket and nail print i collected :P

we took this last year i think


here what we took yesterday :P








yesh it quite blur


















cool eh in sunglasses





















Today... to be exact yesterday




















i went out with RouTing




















We have lunch together at Subway, Orchard




















I spent alot of money [to be exact] yesterday waha




















I brought 2pair of sunglass




















Routing brought one pair




















As 1for $3 3for $10




















Then we took neoprint together waha




















hmm.... then i ate din din at long john silver and routing acompany me as my dad not cooking




















Oh almost forgot i got my tumbdrive back ^-^




















and routing gave me a photo she printed [we took during 09 count down]




















Then during [to be exact again] yesterday night i did my english comprehension till this morning




















I did not get to use computer as my sis is using since morning watching korea drama




















Well [to be exact again again]




















yesterday was an awesome day




















it is like a day off from cyber/school/family stress




















Date written: 7Jun2009




















Time written: 03:53 am

Comments