I hate my day
I am super stress out
Exam is coming near [which is tomoro]
Had an arguement with my sis
My only male hamster leg broke
Because he got his leg stuck behine the wheel
By the time i rescue him it already too late
My house....
Had been painting the room of my parent and sis
So i help a little
Idiotic/Muddle head me
I forgoten about meeting Ms Chia today for her to teach a group of us POA
Horrible day Horrible day T_T
I felt horrible that
I got upset about you not speaking to me on MSN for 2hrs
I think that i am far too sticky towards you and should give you more personal time
Haix
Life is hard
Exam start tomorro peace
waha i met Yingz at busstop and we took 812 togather she even gave me a cola lollipop
waha my favourite :P
Written: 05/05/2009 23:34
I am super stress out
Exam is coming near [which is tomoro]
Had an arguement with my sis
My only male hamster leg broke
Because he got his leg stuck behine the wheel
By the time i rescue him it already too late
My house....
Had been painting the room of my parent and sis
So i help a little
Idiotic/Muddle head me
I forgoten about meeting Ms Chia today for her to teach a group of us POA
Horrible day Horrible day T_T
I felt horrible that
I got upset about you not speaking to me on MSN for 2hrs
I think that i am far too sticky towards you and should give you more personal time
Haix
Life is hard
Exam start tomorro peace
waha i met Yingz at busstop and we took 812 togather she even gave me a cola lollipop
waha my favourite :P
Written: 05/05/2009 23:34
Comments