I want to be with you
Forever and ever
Though we live miles apart
But my feeling for you are real
I want to hold you tight
Forever and ever
Even if i am left with my last breath
I would not want to let go of your hand
I want to cherish you
Forever and ever
As we will never know what will happen to us tomorro
I want to hug you
Forever and ever
To bring warmth and concern to you when you are feeling cold or down
--------------------
Written: 29/04/09
--------------------
Forever and ever
Though we live miles apart
But my feeling for you are real
I want to hold you tight
Forever and ever
Even if i am left with my last breath
I would not want to let go of your hand
I want to cherish you
Forever and ever
As we will never know what will happen to us tomorro
I want to hug you
Forever and ever
To bring warmth and concern to you when you are feeling cold or down
--------------------
Written: 29/04/09
--------------------
Comments